Minecraft is one of the best multi-platform adventure games that play all over the world. The great thing about this game is that it is an educational game, that will increasing productivity and creativity. Unfortunately, most of the gamers face a mouse acceleration problem while playing Minecraft. Therefore, it is imperative for you to know how to turn off mouse acceleration Minecraft.
Inside this guide, you get to see the step-by-step option about how to disable mouse acceleration Minecraft. Also, if you are playing the Minecraft game in windows, we come up with a detailed guide about how to completely turn off the mouse acceleration while playing Minecraft.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how to disable mouse acceleration without any hesitation.
What is Mouse Acceleration?
When it comes to mouse acceleration while working or gaming, it is an ergonomic feature when using a mouse or trackpad. The mouse acceleration feature is that it will allow you to move the mouse cross the entire screen precisely. Every operating system comes with the enabled acceleration mode by default.
Sometimes it is an excellent feature for those who need precise ergonomic performance. But, on the other hand, most gamers, especially Minecraft players, say that mouse acceleration is very annoying when they play Minecraft games.
Therefore, to solve this problem, you get the 2 methods with step-by-step guide that will allow you to turn off the mouse acceleration while playing Minecraft.
2 Methods Turn Off Mouse Acceleration Minecraft Windows
It is very easy to turn off the mouse acceleration when you are playing Minecraft game on windows. So, keeping in mind your needs here, you get the 2 methods that will allow you to disable the mouse acceleration.
- Firstly, all you have to do is go to the desktop and click on the search bar.
- Now you need to type “%appdata%” inside the search bar and click on it.
- Here you get the folder pattern of C:\Users\PC Name\AppData\Roaming.
- Keep in mind that you need to click on AppData except roaming.
- Here you get to see the folder with the name “Local,” and you need to click on it.
- Inside this folder, you need to find the folder with the name of the packages.
- If you are playing the Minecraft game, click on the search icon on the right corner and search localstate. Always keep in mind that this Localstate folder available under the Minecraft folder.
- Inside the local state folder, you need to click on the game folder and then click the Mojang folder
- Here you get to see the folder with the name Minecraftpe.
- After all, now here you get the text file that comes with the name of “options.”
- Inside the text file, you need to find the option with the name of grx_vsync with the value of 1.
- In the end, to turn off the Vsync or the mouse acceleration, you need to change the value from 1 to 0, and now your problem will be solved.
Inside the second method, we will tell you how to turn off mouse acceleration in Windows 10 Minecraft.
- First of all, you need to click on the start button and then click on the setting option.
- Inside this option, you get to see the option with the name of “Devices”.
- Click on the devices option, and then you need to click on the “mouse and touchpad” option.
- After clicking on it, you need to click on the option with “additional mouse options.”
- Now you need to go to the “pointer option.”
- Inside this tab, you get to see the option with “enhanced pointer precision.”
- You get it with a checked mark, and all you have to do is simply uncheck it.
- Once you uncheck this option so now you need to click on the apply button and then ok.
When you follow all the steps mentioned above, you can easily disable the mouse acceleration Minecraft.
Does Mouse Acceleration Affect Minecraft?
If you face a mouse acceleration issue when playing Minecraft, you don’t feel a problem with the inventory or menus options. On the other hand, you only encounter this problem when you are in the game so always keep in mind that it is purely a Minecraft view-based problem.
We hope you are well aware of how to turn off mouse acceleration Minecraft by following the two mentioned methods. After following all the steps mentioned above, you never feel annoying while playing Minecraft.
According to our recommendation, we recommend you to use method 2 as it is effortless for you. Conversely, the first methods do the same, but it may be a little bit complicated for you to find the exact folder or options.
In the end, we hope that now you can easily disable the mouse acceleration while playing the Minecraft game.