The Logitech wireless m325 mouse proves to be perfect to gives you smooth and fluid performance. You can use this mouse with windows and Mac, but the question asked by many users is how to connect Logitech wireless mouse m325. The great thing about this mouse is that it offers precise scrolling and provides more control over your computer.
M325 mouse comes with the USB nano receiver, and you can connect it with your PC and laptop using Bluetooth technology. Here you get the step-by-step guide about how to connect a wireless Logitech m325 mouse with windows and mac.
Also check: best wireless keyboard and mouse for music production
Method to Connect Logitech Wireless M325 Mouse
Inside this m325 wireless mouse, you get to see only one option as you can connect it by using only the nano receiver. Below you get a detailed guide about how you can connect it with a USB nano receiver.
M325 Mouse Pairing with USB Receiver
Inside the first method, we can connect the m325 mouse using the nano USB receiver, and below is the step-by-step guide.
Insert the Batteries
On the bottom of the Logitech wireless m325 mouse, you get to see the battery compartment. You need to insert the batteries inside the m325 mouse to run it via wireless technology. Before inserting the battery, you need to check out that it takes AA or AAA batteries.
According to our recommendation, you need to put the best and long-lasting battery that provides you excellent performance for the long term. Another biggest advantage of the best batteries is that you don’t feel lagging or connection loss problems while using them.
Insert Nano Receiver in USB Port
You get to see the tiny nano receiver with this m325 mouse that will work well to connect the m325 mouse with your PC or laptop. You get a nano USB receiver on the bottom of the mouse, and all you have to do is plug it inside the laptop or mac.
The nano USB receiver provides a wireless range of 10m, and you don’t get lagging while using it. You can use it with a PC and laptop, so if you can use the PC in tower style, you can insert it inside the backside of the PC. On the other hand, if you are using Mac or laptop, you can plug it inside a USB port that is available on the sides.
Press Connect Button
Once you insert the batteries inside the mouse and put the nano USB receiver inside the PC, you need to click the connect button. The connect button you get to see to the bottom of the m325 mouse alongside the power button of the mouse.
Sometimes, the m325 wireless Logitech mouse connects automatically with a PC or laptop without pressing connect button. However, once you press the connect button, you can use the m325 wireless mouse with your PC, laptop, or Mac.
Following the steps mentioned below, your hassle about how to connect Logitech wireless mouse m325 will be eliminated.
Is M325 a Bluetooth?
No! the Logitech m325 wireless mouse does not come with Bluetooth technology, and you can only connect it using the USB nano receiver.
How to Download/Update Logitech Wireless M325 Keyboard Driver
If you feel lagging while using this mouse, you need to update the mouse’s driver or download it from the official Logitech website. Here you get the step-by-step guide about how to update and download the driver of the Logitech m325 mouse.
- For updating or finding the m325 mouse driver detail, you need to go to the device manager. Then, all you have to do is right-click on “This PC” on the desktop and click on the manager.
- Now inside this tab, you need to find out the “device manager” option and click on it.
- Inside the device manager, find the option of “Mice and Other Pointing Devices”. After finding it, you need to right-click on it and press the properties option.
- Now the pop-up box opens, and click on the driver option, and here you get to see the driver detail of the Logitech m325 mouse.
There are two options for you as you can update it automatically or download the driver from the official Logitech website according to your m325 mouse model.
- If you want to update the driver of the Logitech m325 mouse, so you need to click on the “update driver” option.
- Go to the official Logitech website and download the latest driver of the m325 mouse.
- When you press the update driver option, you can see two options as you can update it automatically or manually update the driver.
- So, if you want to update the driver automatically, you need to press the first option.
- On the other hand, you can also click on the second option and manually upload the driver to download from the Logitech website and update it.
In the end, it takes some time, and once your Logitech wireless m325 mouse driver is updated, so you get lag-free performance.
We hope that you get a detailed answer about how to connect Logitech wireless mouse m325 with your PC and laptop by following the above methods. Unfortunately, the m325 mouse does not come with the Bluetooth technology that may disappoint you, so you can only connect it using the Nano USB wireless receiver.
In the end, we hope that this guide proves to be helpful and informative for you, and now you can connect Logitech wireless mouse m325 with PC and laptop.