Sometimes, when using a mac, you feel that your mouse pointer works very slowly or quickly. Therefore, if you are thinking about how to change mouse sensitivity on mac, so you come to the right place. Also, if you recently shifted from windows to Mac, it may be challenging for you to change the mouse sensitivity on mac.
Here we come up with a step-by-step guide about how to change mouse speed or sensitivity on mac. Also, here you get the detailed guide about how you can change the tracking speed on mac. So, without further, let’s take a closer look at all of these steps mentioned below and let you know the best and easy methods.
SEE: How To Connect Logitech Wireless Mouse M325
How to Change Mouse Sensitivity On Mac?
If you want to change the mouse speed and sensitivity on mac, it is very easy, you can do it without any hesitation by following the steps mentioned below.
- In the first step, you need to click the Apple icon that you can see on the top of the main screen of mac.
- After clicking on the Apple icon, you need to click on the option of “System Preferences.”
- Once you click the system preferences option, you need to find the option “Mouse” and click on it.
- Inside the mouse section, you get to see the option with the name of “point and click,” and you need to click on it.
- Here you get to see the slider you can use to adjust the mouse sensitivity as per your needs. You need to keep in mind that the faster the tracking speed is, you get the less physical movement of the cursor.
Therefore, by following all of these steps, you can easily change or adjust the mouse sensitivity, and it is effortless.
SEE: Most Expensive Gaming Mouse In The World
How to Change the Tracking Speed for a Trackpad?
The trackpad is built in the mac, and if you are using it to perform daily tasks, you get a step-by-step guide to change the tracking speed of the mac trackpad. Therefore, it is not an arduous process you need to follow the detailed guide mentioned below.
- Firstly, all you have to do is click on the Apple logo on the main screen of mac.
- Here you get to see the option “System Preferences” and click on it.
- When the system preferences screen pops up here, you get to see the trackpad icon, and you need to click on it.
- Once you click on the trackpad icon, you get to see the next screen with the option of point & click, and you need to click on it.
- After clicking on it, you are moved to the next screen, and here you get to see the option with the name of tracking speed.
- Inside this tracking speed slider, you can adjust the speed as per your needs. It will also work like mouse sensitivity, and the faster the tracking speed, you get the less physical movement of the cursor.
Moreover, it is effortless to increase or decrease the trackpad tracking speed on mac.
SEE: Best 5 Ergonomic Mouse For Medium Hands
How to Change the Double-Clicking Speed of Your Mouse on Mac?
After knowing how to change mouse sensitivity on mac, you sometimes face a mouse double-clicking speed issue. Here you get the step-by-step guide to increase or decrease the double-clicking speed of your mouse on mac.
- To change the double-clicking issue, you again click on the apple icon on the main screen of the mac.
- Now, click on the “System Preferences” option, and the next screen pops up in front of you.
- On the top of this screen, you get to see the “Accessibility” option, and you need to click on it.
- Inside this tab, you get to see the option of “Pointer Control” at the left side of the screen of the mac.
- On the right side, you get to see the option with the name of “Double-Click Speed,” and you can drag the slider and set it as per your needs because the change takes effect immediately.
- Also, here you get to see the “Mouse Option,” and after clicking on it, you can adjust the scrolling speed slider. You can change the slider as per your needs between slow and fast, and you get effects suddenly.
- Once you set up the double-clicking slider and scrolling speed as per your requirement, you need to click OK.
Therefore, if you are a mac user and face double clicking and scrolling speed issues, you can fix it by following the above steps.
SEE: How To Choose The Best Wireless Mouse
SEE: Why Is Keyboard And Mouse Better Than Controller
We hope you are now well aware of how to change mouse sensitivity on mac by following the methods mentioned above. However, along with the mouse sensitivity issue, you also face trackpad tracking and double-clicking problems on mac. Therefore, above, you get the ultimate guide that you can follow to fix all of these issues.